Tuesday 5 October 2010

Must try harder.

So I'm sat here swerving another day at uni (Contextual Studies today, it's okay I've only missed the first lesson and been half an hour late to the second, today -supposedly- being my third day) and instead of seeing to the growing mountain of coursework that has glass rim stains and fag ends artfully resting on it, I read a friend's blog and got thinking, I have things to say but refrain from doing so in the form of updating my FaceBook status every ten minutes, that shit's just not cool, right? 


Then I remembered a tutor (can't remember the name, probably never will) telling us that we 'must start a blog already' so I thought about relating it back to uni or the fashion world, but that's a bit limiting, so if I write about my bubble then it will kind of be about fashion and contribute in some form to my degree, but wont be as shitboring. 


Now to find some motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment