Friday 19 October 2012

Hi, my name is MsStale and I'm addicted to Snack a Jacks Rice Cakes

Its true, I can't get enough of the Salt and Vinegar Snack a Jacks, whether the big cake or the individual bags (although I have noted that the big cakes often dry out after a day - even when stored in the bread bin, and therefore the vingegary goodness isn't as acidic, boo!). I literally can not get enough of them, I think about them throughout the day, my mouth salivates at the thought, in the same way I used to think about cupcakes and chocolate (or in the way that I am now thinking about cupcakes and chocolate!)

I've also tried the Tesco's version - just as yummy! Although they have a flatter back - I'm yet to discover if this increases the pungency or not!

I'm now having to wean myself off of them as my mouth is literally cut to shreds inside - eek! But I suppose that is to be expected when one wolfs down entire bags throughout the day?! I also thought that the salt and carb content probably isn't that great for me on my new diet - fitted in to my 'skinny' Ruby London jeans yesterday - yesss! 

I guess I'll just have to iradicate them from my life, in the same way I have with other food baddies!

Anyway, baby crying.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment